Are you ready to Move For A Mission with us? Fundraise in support of the Raymond A. Wood Foundation and our rare brain tumor community as we move for 2,023 minutes and raise $23,000 for RAWF’s research and direct support services before the end of 2023.
It’s so simple to get started!
- Pick time and fundraising goals that feel right for you. We suggest 100 minutes per person and a $1,000 fundraising goal to start. But, this may vary depending on how you plan to move…walking, running, cycling, etc. Whatever is best for you!
- Set up your fundraising page and share your story – why you’re on a mission to move with RAWF this holiday season. Check out our Fundraiser Toolkit below to learn more and get started.
- Spread the word and get moving! Track your minutes and share your progress with us and your supporters using #movingforRAWF. Tag us on Instagram, Facebook and email updates to email@example.com for a shoutout!
- Stay tuned for group fitness activities over the course of the month! Make sure to download our Moving For A Mission Minutes Tracker!
- Sample Fundraising Email
- Social Media Content
- Minutes Trackers (to log when and for how long you move!)
Stay tuned for more resources and RAWF activities to help you reach your movement and fundraising goals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for additional fundraising assistance.